Our superb purpose built and self-contained show/ training hall set in idyllic surroundings, gives the perfect environment to benefit fully from all the facilities available, all year round. The facilities include toilets and dining room with its own catering facilities available. The hall itself is 30m (100ft) long by 15m (50ft) wide with a maximum height of 2m (6ft 6in) at full width. It is heated in the winter and to help prevent injury to both owner and dog we have a specialist covering on the floor. The hall is spacious enough to allow for Flyball sessions and show competitions where great numbers of people attend.
We also have ample parking.
Tomlinsons is wheelchair friendly with toilet facilities.
1. The planning permission allows dog shows to be carried out strictly between the hours of 9am to 6pm. This includes Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The show cannot start before 9am.
Strictly no dogs before 9am.
2. The facility is to be hired on the days, times and at the charges shown on the conformation letter.
3. The HIRER is responsible for acquiring Public Liability Insurance to cover the event. This must be in full view at the shows event table and a copy given to TOMLINSONS. TOMLINSONS take no responsibility for loss, injury, death or damage caused by the HIRER to any person, property or animal attending the event.
4. Please ensure that any dogs are not left in the car barking and the car alarm is switched off, so that this does not become a source of annoyance to nearby residents.
Owners of excessive barking dogs will be asked to leave the venue.
5. Dogs should be kept on a lead at all times and will only be allowed in the areas that have been hired, as we are a working kennel. If for any reason dogs are found off their leads the owner and dog(s) will be required to leave the venue.
6. The HIRER is responsible for ensuring that all dog waste is cleared from the arena, show field and car park areas before leaving the event area. TOMLINSONS will ensure that bins will be provided.
7. Lunches will be provided strictly between the hours of 12pm and 2.30pm. A £25 late lunch fee will be payable after this time.
8. Celebration cakes bought in by the HIRER or club will incur a £25 charge.
9. TOMLINSONS source quality foods from local suppliers at reasonable price. Strictly only food and drink bought on the premises may be consumed on the premises. Anyone found not adhering to this rule will be asked to leave the premises.
10. Strictly no kettles, camping stoves or barbeques allowed. Anyone found not adhering to this rule will be asked to leave the premises.
11. Trade stands will be charged at £25 per stand. Prior permission needs to be obtained before the show and strictly no food or drink trade stands.
12. Before a confirmed booking is taken, a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is required, also a completed booking form and signed Terms and Conditions.
13. Full payment, less deposit, must be paid on the day of event.
14. HEATING - There will be a £30.00 heating supplement if heating is required.
15. Car parking will be charged at £1.00 per car and £2.00 per camper van. This is fully redeemable in the café to the face value of the ticket. Car park areas will be available and clearly marked and it is the HIRER’S responsibility to ensure that these have a marshal/ steward in attendance.
16. For bookings made outside the current year, our amended rates will apply. The HIRER will be notified the previous year.
17. CANCELLATIONS - If the HIRER gives one month notice of cancellation in writing to TOMLINSONS and the events arena is re-let then no charge will be incurred. If TOMLINSONS is unable to re-let then the HIRER will be responsible for full fees.
18. TOMLINSONS reserve the right to cancel events; in this case, no charge will be made. Any monies paid by the HIRER will be refunded.
19. Use of show field is available, weather permitting.
Get in touch
For further enquiries or facility hire